Colourful Cherry Tomato Seeds Vegetable
SummerRio 100 pieces garden seeds to grow your own colourful cherry tomatoes. This small miniature bonsai plants can grow very well in small pots on your balcony or in your garden.
- Tomato is an annual herb with a plant height of 0.6-2 meters. It has a sticky glandular hair and a strong odor. The stem is easy to fall.
- Leaves pinnately compound or pinnately lobed, 10-40 cm long, leaflets extremely irregular, varying in size, often 5-9, ovate or oblong, 5-7 cm long, irregularly serrate at margin Or lobes.
- Inflorescences stalks 2-5 cm long, often 3-7 flowers; stalks 1-1.5 cm long; calyx stellate lanceolate, lanceolate lanceolate, persistently lanceolate; corolla lanceolate, ca. 2 cm, yellow.
- The berry is globose or nearly globose, fleshy and juicy, orange or bright red, smooth; seeds yellow. Flowering fruit in summer and autumn.
- Tomato is a thermophilic vegetable. Under normal conditions, the optimum temperature for assimilation is 20-25 °C, and the optimal soil temperature for root growth is 20-22 °C.